Simple programs to share with other Boston Public Library locations that serve teenagers. This tumblr is maintained by Laura Koenig, Grove Hall teen librarian
Photo Booth Program
Materials in the box:
- photo props
Librarian Must provide:
- a camera
- paper and printing (optional)
- This one’s super simple! In the box you will find a bunch of goofy photo props, including hats, glasses, bunny ears and more. Set up a space for teens to try on the props.
- The librarian can take pictures and share them with teens by email, or teens can take their own pictures with cell phone cameras.
- The pictures can make a fun display when the program is over! You can also use sites like Photoboother or Big Huge Labs Photo Tools to make the pictures look like they were taken in a photo booth, as I’ve done above - click on the pictures to get a better look!
- This can also be an opportunity to teach teens how to use those tools or online photo editing tools as a teen laptop class.
This box is at the Grove Hall branch - please check availability here and contact Laura if you would like to borrow it!